Experience the essence of quality living where sustainability and affordability seamlessly converge for a greener and better housing. Our meticulously planned projects not only offer convenience and comfort but also meet the growing demands of a modern home.
Enhancing Punjab’s Landscape
Our foray into the business of real estate was part of our strategy to diversify our risk and broaden our offerings. Recognising the rising demand for affordable housing and rapid infrastructural growth, we foresee exponential potential in this sector. As part of our diversification and risk mitigation strategy, we successfully launched two debt free projects. The Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojana introduced by the Government of India has opened up several opportunities in the affordable housing segment.
Project - Ganpati Enclave
Our first project is a 65-acre integrated township at Dabwali Road, Bathinda City. It includes service plots, villas, group housing, commercial complexes, mall, a temple, school, club, and community center. Majority of the inventory has been sold, and we aim to liquidate the remaining part within this financial year.
Salient Features of the Project:
- Fully secure township with boundary wall
- Community hall, worship and meditation place
- Breathtaking lavish gardens and fountains
- Well-planned and well-lit metalled roads
- Regular canal water supply with power back-up
- Planted pathways and jogging track
- Round-the-clock surveillance through CCTV
- Bank, ATM and shopping facilities within township
- Single-point electricity connection
Bathinda - The New
Bathinda, positioned as the next growth centre of Punjab is strategically located at the heart of Malwa region. The city encompasses several adjoining districts within a distance of 60 to 80 kms, namely, Barnala, Sangrur, Faridkot, Moga, Muktsar, Ferozepur and Fazilka. With a population exceeding 4 lakhs, this quiet town has become the hub of economic growth.
Renowned as a leading cotton belt, Bathinda has become a thriving centre for medical, engineering and business ventures. It is fast paving the way to become an ultra-modern industrial and educational city with facilities like domestic airport, universities, hospital, refineries and more. Many other infrastructural progress has taken place in the city, including four-lane highways, water-based sports, and the proposed All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS). Furthermore, it is the nodal point for attracting substantial businesses and investments for India.
Project - DD Mittal Towers
Our second project is a mid-segment housing project at Multania Road, Bathinda City, comprising 555 flats and commercial units. The entire project has been constructed & handed over to occupants, with most of the inventory sold. We aim to sell the remaining inventory in FY2018, given the high demand for mid-budget housing in Tier 2 & 3 cities and government Affordable Housing schemes.
Salient Features of the Project:
- 24-hour gated security with CCTV cameras
- Attractive and suitable fittings for utility
- Provision of ample natural light
- 24-hour water supply and power back-up
- Excellent connectivity to newly-built Ring Road, Administrative and District Court Complex, Main Bus Stand, Dhobi Bazaar, Sirki Bazaar, Grain Market, Vegetable Market and Adarsh School
- Well connected to railway station, reputed educational institutes and domestic airport
- Bank with ATM, domestic gas agency and National Bakery
Subscribe to our newsletter for the
latest BCL products and information.